Sunday 17 June 2012

China Glaze's "I'm with the Lifeguard" swatch

Today I have a swatch of the second China Glaze polish that I bought. "I'm with the Lifeguard" is a bright neon green with shimmer. I really like this colour, it's so bright and perfect for the summer. That is, if England ever gets some nice weather...



Of course, being a neon it's impossibly difficult to capture the colour on camera. The second picture is more colour accurate than the first, but it's still brighter in real life. These swatches show 2 coats and a topcoat.

Sorry for the short post today, but I don't have much else to say... :P
What's your favourite colour for the summer? I would definitely wear this one again. :)

11 comments:

  1. This is such a nice summer colour, nice and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'll definitely wear it again or add it to some nail art!

      Delete
  2. wow what a cool green! for summer i love yellow polish. like "lemon fizz" by china glaze :) btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color. Awesome. Have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of the new China Glaze Summer Neons look amazing. I wish I could have them all!

      Delete
  4. Really nice bright green. :)

    ReplyDelete